Wednesday 24 August 2016

Check out Yvonne Jegede sexy outfit in her Bikini outfit.

Popular Nollywood actress, Yvonne Jegede has set the social media on fire as she took to her Instagram handle to post sexy pictures of her in a bikini outfit.

Actress Yvonne Jegede
The movie star decided to release the pictures ahead of her birthday on Thursday, August 25, she took to her Instagram handle to post a picture with the caption: “ Is that 25th August I see coming next? Thank you my jack of all trades @fredmakeover for always being there my very own I love the pictures too much. Thank you Jesus for another year. Thanks to all my supporters, you make my life beautiful and colorful. To my friends who give my life a meaning, I appreciate y’all. To Baba, thanks for loving me right. Let the party begin ”

Jegede posted another picture with the caption: “The thing with Yvonne is even when she finds the door open, she will close it, take five steps back, charge, kick it down, then make her entry. I’d rather make the dramatic entry. I like it grandiose.”

Happy Birthday in advance!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Comments on Naijacry Means Alot to Us.