Monday 5 September 2016

I will Gladly Accepts a N200,000 Yoruba Movie Role Over a N1million English Role - ADEBAYO SALAMI


In an interview with Potpourri, Adebayo spoke on featuring in more Yoruba movies than English-speaking movies.
According to the actor, he is more interested in promoting the Yoruba culture.

“Well, I cannot speak for those people that did not invite me, they have their personal reasons and I don’t want to go into it so much but I am sure if am invited I can express myself and I can interpret roles in English,” said Salami.

“ I don’t normally participate in English films like
Jide Kosoko does, but I must confess to you, if you come to me and you want to pay 1 million naira for a film, and I have another script of Yoruba movie that wants to pay me N200,000, I prefer to go for Yoruba film.

"No harm meant by that, Yoruba is my language,and it is my culture I want to promote the most."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Comments on Naijacry Means Alot to Us.