Wednesday 31 August 2016

Miranda Kerr reveals her ex-husband Orlando Bloom gave her a heads up before his eggplant pics surfaced


33 year old supermodel Miranda Kerr has revealed she was warned by her ex-husband, actor, Orlando Bloom before his pen!s pics hit the internet while on vacation with girlfriend and singer Katy Perry.

Kerr revealed this while on The Kyle and Jackie O radio show early Wednesday while talking about her role as a Bonds Swim ambassador.

Kyle slyly made mention of Bloom's eggplant when he told Kerr, "I've noticed there's a theme running here. I don't know if you've seen the same photos, but even when people are paddle-boarding, people are supposed to be wearing pants of some description."

Miranda, who shares 5-year-old son Flynn with Bloom, laughed at Kyle's comment before stating,
"Yes, I'm going to send Orlando a pair of both because he, you know, might like either of those."

When asked what her response to the naked photos of Orlando she said

"Oh my God, he text me and was like ‘um, I'm really embarrassed, some photos are coming out, just thought I should let you know.' And I was like, hmmm… right, what were you thinking? Seriously?!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Comments on Naijacry Means Alot to Us.