Tuesday 30 August 2016

Boko Haram Members ready to Dialogue and Surrender arms - Hajiya Aisha Wakil


Aisha Wakil who is close to Boko Haram sect says the group is ready to surrender arms
Terror group, Boko Haram who have killed thousands in North-East region of Nigeria and kidnapped 219 school girls are believed to be ready to dialogue with the Federal Government.

This is according to Hajiya Aisha Wakil, who is believed to be close to the Boko Haram leadership who spoke with The Nation newspaper.

“Since I came back, I have been on their neck. They have now agreed to come out and discuss with the government and bring back the girls.
READ ALSO: Shocking! Group performs burial rites of Boko Haram members in Abuja
“I am for the Chibok girls and all the captives.

They are ready for peace. This is what they told me. “I think they might post some information on YouTube within 24 hours.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Comments on Naijacry Means Alot to Us.